|CURRENT 6th Grade Students Must Have Proof Of Whooping Cough Immunization. Please submit proof of shot to school office by March 27, 2017|
Current 6th Grade Students Must Have Proof Of Tdap Shot To Begin School on August 10, 2016 for 7th Grade.
|New immunization requirements for the 2016-2017 school year/SB 277: All incoming Kindergarten and 7th grade students must have current immunizations on record to begin school on August 10, 2016. California law SB 277 no longer allows personal or religious beliefs exemptions. Click here for more information.|
Health August 15-Sept 9th
We will be having Health in the Mullipurpose Room for about 4 weeks. Then we will be handing out lockers to the students.
In 6th Grade we focus on adjusting to school, and fitness.
In 7th Grade we focus on Eating well and making wise choice.
In 8th Grade we focus on the peer group and how it effects each student.
They start each hour with openers. If you miss the openers they will be listed below toward the end of the unit.
Welcome Back to Physical Education! It is going to be a great year! The first couple of days we will be settling into P.E. Here are a few sugestions for surviving the First Couple of Days.
1. On the first day of school come to the tree rings in front of the locker rooms. Find your P.E. teacher and they will direct you where to go.
2. We will be selling P.E. clothes all week during P.E. They cost $20 for the set for $10 for shorts and $10 for shirts.
3. Write your last name and then first name or initial with a black permanent marker in the boxes on the front of your clothes.
4. Do NOT bring your P.E. clothes to school until your teacher notifies you to do so.
5. We will let you know when we hand out lockers.
6. Everyone will be assigned a small locer basket and combination lock. This year you may purchase a lock from the school to keep. These will be available when you purchase Physical Education clothes. Do NOT bring or buy your own lock. The long lockers will be used during P.E. only. Everything to be left overnight must be in the small basket. Do NOT leave anything in the long lockers.
7. Practice opening a combination lock if you have one at home.
8. We will not be taking showers, so bring wipes, deodorant, etc when necessary.
9. Bring a note the first week of school regarding any health issues that need to be brought to our attention.
10. We will MODIFY our P.E. activities during temperatures above 90 degrees and/or on rainy days.
11. More detailed information regarding P.E. policies and procedures will be sent home, sugned and returned in the first week of school.
No "Class Homework" exist(s)